- Our Team
- Why study VET courses?
- Study at Empyrean
- ASQA Delegate
- Empyrean facilities
- Our policies and procedures
- Student responsibilities
- Job placement support
- Industry Partners Facilities
- Collaborative University and Institutes
- Our preferred and valued agents
“To provide a unique and unforgettable experience for Empyrean students based on individual and cultural respect and providing technical excellence in a caring environment”.
What is Vocational Education Training (VET)?
Empyrean believes in providing training and support which is real and practical and will lead to a future for our students, whether they are Australian students or International students. We do not believe in training for training sake but rather our training has to have a practical result and allow our students to earn their living whether they stay in Australia or return home.
Empyrean’s vocational education and training (VET) is that part of a practical industry based education and training which provides accredited training in job-related and technical skills. VET covers a large number of careers and industries such as trades and office work, retail, hospitality, and technology. VET aims to provide people with the skills and knowledge essential to start working for the first time, to refresh as well as upgrade skills and knowledge, and ultimately helps them to move into further study in VET or university.
Why choose VET?
In Australia, VET lecturers and staff are not just industry-aware but have actual experience in their field of expertise as well as theory. This allows them to maintain the currency of their knowledge and also enables them to modify courses to reflect changing industry focus and needs.
• VET courses incorporate experience in classroom theory and practical demonstrations.
• In Australia, the quality of your education is guaranteed. In fact, the well-being of all international students, the quality of their educational experience, and the provision of up-to-date and accurate information is protected by law – under the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000.
• A national VET Regulator – Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) ensures the quality of VET is consistently met Australian standards